I'm stuck and cannot work out what to do?
Published on: 29-Nov 08:12pm
Don't panic! there is plenty of help and assistance available to you, as follows:
- The first thing is to Search this FAQ as most of the problems we get asked about are listed here. Just click the link at the top to go to the Home page and enter your Search Terms.
- Another comprehensive resource is to Open the Manual (Help Topics) which you can also Search using the Keyword tab. To access the manual in the Software,
- When you type a Keyword the relevant Help Topics appear below with links to the pages within the manual.
Also, watch the lessons and tutorials on
- Have Page or Document open.
- Click the Help (menu) > Help Topics and the Help window will open.
- In Help you will see a column of help books on the left side which are the same as chapters in a book. These expand out and cover a large range of Help Topics.
- There is also see a Keywords tab that displays a list of topics that include any keywords you type in.
If all else fails, lodge a ticket and to avoid delays please provide the following information:
- Your Product Serial Number (PSN).
- What you are attempting to do.
- The steps you have undertaken, and;
- What has occurred.
- If relevant, the make and model of your cutter/printer.
Please include any Errors
you have received or related information.